søndag 5. juni 2011

White/Lavender dots

Hi! :-)

I'm back with a quick summer card I made recently. My inspiration came from the lovely summer weather we had this weekend, and I just had to make something with purple and green. ( My favorite colors at the time :-P) Hope you like it, and remember to enjoy the lovely weather as long as we have it! :-)

Products that are used:
Card stock: Green and lavender pastels (DCWV)
Pattern paper: White & Lavender dots (Classic collection, Karen-Marie Klipp)
Ink: Black (Brilliance, Tsukieko)
Stamps: Flower (Megilo, CS-3203) Sentiment (Country Companions, For someone special)
Promarkers: Lilac and Buttercup

White Pen:  Signo Broad (Uni-Ball)
Ribbon: Ivory (Søstrene Grene) 
Size:
Card base: 11,5x8 cm
Large cubes: 3x3,5 cm
Small cubes: 2x1,5 cm

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar